1. DEFINITIONS IN THIS POLICY
Data: All or any information provided or submitted by you to Eco Products Ireland Limited via our website. For the purpose of the applicable data protection laws, Eco Products Ireland Limited is the ‘data controller’ and we determine the purpose for which your data is processed.
Website: ecoproni.com and/or any sub-domains of this site.
GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Data Protection Laws: Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Data Protection Directive 96/46 EC or the GDPR for as long as it is effective in the UK.
You or User: Any third party who accesses our website and is not an employee of Eco Products Ireland Limited or engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to us and accessing the website in connection with the provision of such services.
The Company, We, Our or Us: Eco Products Ireland Limited, incorporated in Northern Ireland registered number N055012 and whose registered office is 10C Marcus Square, Newry, Co Down BT34 1EE.
3. DATA COLLECTED
- a) Name
- b) Company you represent
- c) Contact telephone numbers
- d) Email address
- e) Business and/or personal address
- f) Marketing data including your preference in receiving marketing from us
- a) When you contact us by phone, email, post or via our website
- b) When you elect to receive marketing communications or updates from us
5. OUR USE OF DATA
The above data may be required by us to provide you with the best service and experience when using our website and to improve our products and services.
6. WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH
7. KEEPING DATA SECURE<
- a) We will safeguard your data using technical measures controlled by password.
- b) If you suspect any loss or misuse or unauthorised access to your data please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. DATA RETENTION
9. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights in relation to your data
- a) Right to access – to request copy of the information we hold about you at any time
- b) Right to request correction of the data we hold about you
- b) Right to withdrawal of consent – the right to have your data deleted from our records at any time
- c) Right to restrict our use of your data – to limit the way in which we can use your data
- d) Right to object – the right to object to us using your data for our legitimate business interests
10. To exercise any of your rights or withdraw your consent to the processing of your data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your data), please notify us in writing.
11. If you are dissatisfied with the way a complaint made by you is handled by us in relation to your data, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. In the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), their contact details are provided on their website https://ico.org.uk/.
12. Please keep us informed if your data changes during the period for which we hold your data, it is important tous that this information is accurate and current.
13. Change of Business ownership and Control
- a) You may not transfer any of your rights under this Policy to any other person.
- b) We may transfer our rights under this Policy where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- c) Unless otherwise agreed, no delay/act/omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues whose contact information is provided on their website www.ico.org.uk.